Online reputation management
Empower your brand online
Online reviews of your services will make or break your LLP. Positive reviews have the ability to generate new business. Negative reviews can severely stunt your growth and tarnish your reputation. 85% of consumers look over reviews to gain an insight into the quality of services you provide. They serve as proof to prospective clients on the quality of your law practice. Sites which host online reviews tend to rank high on a search engine. People will only choose your firm if it has better reviews than your competitors.
Online reviews are powerful
At Ace legal marketing, we have developed methods of handling/responding to reviews posted about your business on Google, Yellow Pages, etc. We send out text messages to your clients requesting them to post reviews. Negative reviews are handled through follow-ups on private channels. Positive reviews are auto-promoted. This along with other services guarantee that your online reputation is solidified.
Reviews are temporary, reputation is permanent
One negative review can hinder your law firm’s growth. Reading a negative review about your company could potentially keep prospective clients from putting their trust in you. Moreover, repeated negative reviews will pull your overall online rating down. At Ace legal marketing we know that building a positive reputation is a constant effort starting from day one and that doing so is a tedious procedure. We take that procedure off your shoulders so that you can put your efforts entirely into your practice.
- According to the latest Nielsen survey data, online reviews are the second most trusted source of company information for consumers.
- We survey every single one of your clients.
- Satisfied clients are asked to leave a review on Google.
- We leave a comment on every single negative review requesting the reviewer to follow up on their issue to reflect your law firm’s attention to client satisfaction.
- Online reviews are free market research on how your target clients perceive your law firm.